Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS & CONDITIONS
PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE LLC
LOCATION: 20217 HWY 95, Wilder, ID 83676 -- 4 Miles west of Greenleaf.
From I-84 exit 27 go south on Centennial then west on Simplot Blvd (Hwy 19) through the town of Greenleaf 4 miles west and turn left onto HWY 95 -- signs posted for New Lot.
Firearm Changes For Load Out and Payment
****All Payments Due By Friday August 20th****
Load Out Dates: Tuesday August 17th // Wednesday August 18th // Thursday August 19th - 9am to 5pm
NOTICE: Background checking will not be available FRIDAY AUGUST 20, 2021.
The available staff for those documents will be absent from our office for a Family Memorial Service.
Background checking can be extended to Monday August 23rd and Tuesday August 24th.
Questions, please contact our office 208-455-1419
*** FOR AUCTION SPECIFIC DETAILS: Buyers premium, payment dates, credit card policies, preview & loadout dates and times. ~ Please read Information Lots 1-15. ***
PAYMENT: YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE BY EMAIL. Your credit card IS NOT automatically charged. Cash, Cashier Check---Visa, M/C, Discover, & Debit Card. (4% fee on all cards) .
**WE NO LONGER ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS**
Invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within 2 hours of the completion of the auction.
**IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE AN INVOICE ~ CALL OUR OFFICE AT 208-455-1419**
Invoices unsettled after the due date will be charged to credit card at registration.
There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card. Your invoice total will not reflect the additional 4% if paying by credit/debit card. This amount is to be added at time of payment.
10% Buyer's premium will be charged up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
Registration: All buyers will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a user name and password. A credit card authorization will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not be used for payment, an invoice will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of auction and payments will be accepted under the terms of payment. Please be sure that you have SUCCESSFULLY completed the credit card authorization prior to bidding. If you wait until the last minute to perform this operation you may be late to bid on your desired lots.
SHIPPING & FIREARMS NOTICE: **SPECIAL CONSIDERATION IF YOU ARE PLANNING TO SHIP. NOT ALL ITEMS CAN OR WILL BE SHIPPED. BIDDER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FEES OF HANDLING, SHIPPING & INSURANCE. NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE NOTE BEFORE BIDDING. FOR MORE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU BID PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE. 208-455-1419
Firearms will be shipped to a
FFL dealer and the final paperwork will be filed at that dealer location. In order to ship we will need a copy of that FFL and a valid Drivers license of the bidder.
Please read and be aware of all terms of this auction and the bidder responsibility.
All shipping, handling fees, and insurance are the responsibility of the bidder prior to shipping.
We ship USPS and insurance is required.
We highly suggest that added insurance for the value of your firearm is purchased. Pickett Auction will not be responsible for ANY damage or lost shipping items. The sole responsibility will be on USPS
We are unable to ship ammo.
LOAD OUT SERVICE & APPROVAL: Pickett Auction Service provides staff to load your auction items. We are here to ASSIST you. Call our office if you have further questions 208-455-1419
FIREARM SPECIFIC TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Every firearm sale will be subject to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. If you believe you cannot pass this check system DO NOT BID in this auction. Bidders that FAIL the background check will still financially be responsible without taking possession of the firearm (s). No exceptions apply.
The only person that can complete the background and take possesion of the firearm is the BIDDER ACCOUNT name. It is not possible to send your relative or purchase for a friend. No exceptions. The bid account has to perfectly match to the person subject to the background check.
If there is a delay in the background check the possesion of the firearm may be delayed.. No firearms will be depostioned without successful background check.
Drivers license is required with purchase. Bidders with FFL will be asked to show copy of document..
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liability for accuracy, measurements, errors, or omissions is assumed by the sell, closing agent nor Auctioneer. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and condition of items. All items are sold as is where is, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind! BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions.
Fraudulent bidders / Unpaid invoices: By bidding on items, you are entering a legal and binding contract. Pickett Auction Service LLC. reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions. For any unpaid invoice Pickett Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection OR other solution deemed necessary by Pickett Auction Service.
Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering into a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
1) INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for any and all inspections of items at preview times or inspection by appointment.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AS POSTED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within 2 hours of the close of the entire auction. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 208-455-1419
PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED: Cash, Cashier Check, Visa, Master Card & Discover to Pickett Auction Service. Please DO NOT MAIL your payment.
There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card to be added at time of payment.
INVOICES UNSETTLED: will charge to credit card on registration.
***LATE PAYMENT NOTICE: Late payments are subject to late fees starting at $25.00. ***
3) A 10% (Ten percent) Buyers premium will be added to Purchases up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
4) Applicable Idaho Sales Tax of 6% will apply to purchases. Dealers purchasing for resale must submit resale permit number with Pickett Auction Service. ST101 provided at our office.
5) ITEMS LEFT ON THE AUCTION LOT OVER 21 DAYS WILL BECOME PROPERTY OF PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE OR A LOT HOLDING FEE WILL BE CHARGED. ANY DEPOSIT OR PARTIAL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED TO THE CONTRACTED BIDDER. PLEASE DO NOT PLAN ON LEAVING YOUR AUCTION ITEM OVER 7 DAYS WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION. UNPAID FOR ITEMS WILL BE HANDLED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE AUCTION SERVICE.
6) By registering as a buyer and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions set for this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms