Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS & CONDITIONS
PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE LLC
AUCTION LOCATION: 60 JUNIPER ROAD ~ ONTARIO~OREGON 97914
*** FOR AUCTION SPECIFIC DETAILS: Buyers premium, payment dates, credit card policies, preview & loadout dates and times. ~ Please read Information Lots 1-20. ***
PAYMENT: YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INVOICE BY EMAIL. Your credit card IS NOT automatically charged. Cash, Visa, M/C, Discover, & Debit Card. (4% fee on all cards) Check or Check by Phone. Wire Transfer (fees may apply). **WE NO LONGER ACCEPT AMERICAN EXPRESS**
Invoices will be emailed to all winning bidders within 2 hours of the completion of the auction.
**IF YOU DO NOT RECIEVE AN INVOICE ~ CALL OUR OFFICE AT 208-455-1419**
Invoices unsettled after the due date will be charged to credit card at registration.
Be sure you are prepared and capable of paying immediately as bids are not conditional upon financing. Please review the payment due dates again for clarity.
There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card. Your invoice total will not reflect the additional 4% if paying by credit/debit card. This amount is to be added at time of payment.
10% Buyer's premium will be charged up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
Pickett Auction Service management acts as agents for the sellers and assume no liability for either buyers or sellers. Any representations made by the management are made on behalf of the seller. Pickett Auction Service acts only as a medium between buyer and seller and may not be held liable financially or otherwise for any failure any warranties expressed or implied as set forth in these terms and conditions.
Every effort has been made to address correctness of the auction items. Pickett Auction Service does not assume responsibility for errors or omissions as all items are available for bidder preview and inspection.
Registration: All buyers will register to bid through the website. Bidders will establish a username and password. A credit card authorization (authorizing PAS to use if payment is not received by due date) will be required at time of registration. The credit card will not be used for payment automatically, an invoice will be emailed to successful buyers at the close of auction and payments will be accepted as bidders prefer. Please be sure that you have SUCCESSFULLY completed the credit card authorization prior to bidding. If you wait until the last minute to perform this operation you may be late to bid on your desired lots.
NEW SHIPPING & TRANSPORT NOTICE:
This is a Temporary Auction Lot Location.
NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE FOR THIS AUCTION
Shipping can be a costly venture.
We are NOT a shipping service. We do not have shipping staff.
Due to our Lot location and set up, we are unable to accommodate shipping.
TRANSPORT ARRANGEMENTS MUST BE MADE BY BUYER.
Bigger Items needing Transport: It is buyers responsibility to contact, schedule and communicate load out days and times for items to be pickup.
Your items will be loaded as Pictured.
We do not commit to binding, wrapping, or securing your load for transport.
THIS IS AN OFFSITE AUCTION LOCATION: Please keep in mind the Loadout days and times, extended loadout days and times may differ from previous auctions. Call our office if you have questions or need a local transport referral.
PLEASE CALL 208-455-1419 & COMMUNICATE THE NEEDS SO THERE IS NO MISUNDERSTANDING
LOAD OUT SERVICE & APPROVAL: Pickett Auction Service provides both staff and equipment to load your auction items. We are here to ASSIST you.
It is the customer's responsibility to bring their own tools, pallets, posts, stickers, or straps for hauling materials - we do not provide these. Please plan your trip accordingly for safe and legal hauling. If customers provide improper equipment or vehicles *** We reserve the right to deem a load unsafe and can discontinue load out completion. If more than one trip is required that should not be a problem. Call our office if you have further questions 208-455-1419
You can contact our office for referral of transport services.
At completion of picking up your items each customers will be asked to sign approved loadout.
NO ITEMS WILL BE REMOVED UNTIL SETTLED FOR IN FULL.
THIS AUCTION HAS A LIMITED LOADOUT SCHEDULE. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE THE LOADOUT DATES AS LISTED~ PERHAPS YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH OUR OFFICE PRIOR TO BIDDING. 208-455-1419
Announcement: All descriptions are believed to be accurate. However, no liability for accuracy, measurements, errors, or omissions is assumed by the sell, closing agent nor Auctioneer. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information and condition of items. All items are sold as is where is, with no warranties or guarantees of any kind! BE SURE TO PREVIEW THE AUCTION or call with questions.
Fraudulent bidders / Unpaid invoices: By bidding on items, you are entering a legal and binding contract and authorize charges to the card on file if necessary. Pickett Auction Service LLC. reserves the right, and you acknowledge and agree to its exercise of this right, to notify third parties, including law enforcement authorities, credit bureaus, other auction companies and industry regulators and authorities, about bidders involved with or connected to fraudulent bidding or the failure to fully pay invoices in accordance with our terms and conditions. For any unpaid invoice Pickett Auction Service WILL turn all uncollected amounts over to a collection agency for collection OR other solution deemed necessary by Pickett Auction Service.
Note: By accepting the terms and conditions of this auction you are entering into a binding contract and if you are the highest bidder on any item you will be required to pay for the items in accordance to the terms set forth in the terms and conditions of sale.
1) INTERNET ONLY AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All items sold "as is where is" with any faults. ALL DESCRIPTIONS ARE BELEIVED TO BE CORRECT, THE AUCTIONEERS OR THE OWNER MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, as to the authenticity of or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for any advertising errors, discrepancies or inaccuracies. All Buyers are to be responsible for all inspections of items at preview times or inspection.
VEHICLE CONDITION & MOTORIZED CONDITIONS
ALL ITEMS SOLD "AS IS " CONDITION. MOST ITEMS ARE PRE-OWNED AND THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM PICKETT AUCTION SERVICE. WE WILL TRY TO MAKE NOTE OF OBVIOUS CONDITION. THESE ITEMS DO NOT GO THRU A CHECK SYSTEM WHEN ENTERED INTO THE AUCTION. EVERY BIDDER IS ENCOURAGED TO PREVIEW AND YOU MAY BRING ALONG YOUR OWN MECHANIC. ALL SALES ARE FINAL SO PLEASE INVESTIGATE PRIOR TO BIDDING.
2) PAYMENT: COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR ALL ITEMS PURCHASED ARE DUE AS POSTED BY THE AUCTION COMPANY. An invoice of your items purchased will be emailed to you within 2 hours of the close of the entire auction. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE AN INVOICE PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE 208-455-1419
PAYMENT METHOD ACCEPTED: Cash, Visa, Master Card & Discover, wire transfer, or Check by phone to Pickett Auction Service. Please DO NOT MAIL your payment.
There is an additional 4% fee for payment by credit/debit card to be added at time of payment. NSF CHECK FEE OF $35 WILL BE CHARGED AND BIDDING Privileges SUSPENDED.
INVOICES UNSETTLED: If payment is not received by due date you authorize/permission invoice charges to the credit card on registration.
LATE PAYMENT NOTICE: Late payments are subject to late fees starting at $25.00. Fees vary with invoice totals and days late.
3) A 10% (Ten percent) Buyers premium will be added to Purchases up to a maximum premium of $500 per item.
6) REMOVAL: All items must be removed within the allotted time frame set forth by the Pickett Auction Service for each auction. Time frames will be strictly adhered to; if you are unable to pick up your purchased items or make arrangements for your purchased to be picked up in the time frame set forth please do not bid on the items. Shipping arrangements can be made by the Buyer at the Buyer's expense. Buyer assumes solely all expenses, risks and liabilities for removal of purchased items. If purchased lots are not removed in the allotted time frame the Buyer shall be liable for any moving and storage costs incurred, and if not removed, the items will be deemed abandoned. Buyers assume all risk associated with the removal of items from auction site.
8) By registering as a buyer and being able to place bids on lots in this auction you agree that you have read and agree to ALL the terms and conditions set for this auction.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms